How about a work environment where the following is achievable from your first year with us?
- Weekly early finishes
- Monthly fine dining lunch clubs – think Tattu, 20 Stories, Hawksmoor
- Monthly team social events
- Quarterly team trips to places like York Races, Dublin, Edinburgh
- An annual all expenses paid, 5 star super trip
Those are the rewards on offer, but what about personal career development? We have that covered with:
- An intensive and tailored training programme from day 1
- Transparent objectives and targets to achieve promotion – no time restrictions
- The opportunity to progress to Consultant level within 12 months
- A collaborative team where everyone shares techniques, ideas and strategies
- Monthly Director reviews to ensure you stay on the right track
What tools can you expect to help you succeed at Instinct?
- New personal laptop
- Paid-for LinkedIn Recruiter membership
- Highly refined and specialist database
- Latest cloud technology
- A tried and tested methodology to ensure success
And if that is not enough, we add a few more personal touches!
- Recently refurbished office – pool table, modern feel
- The Instinct bar is always fully stocked!
- Birthday day off
- Free gym membership
- Integrated Sonos (Oasis Friday may or may not be a tradition!)
If the above sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, do you meet the following:
- A recent graduate, equivalent experience (recruitment or elsewhere)
- Ambitious, competitive and driven to have a successful career
- An individual who is intuitive, determined and motivated to earn money
- An over achiever in most aspects of your life
- Hard working and willing to put in extra to ensure success
- Confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
We operate as a complete meritocracy so if you are resilient, hungry for success and monetary reward our environment will suit you perfectly.
Then what are you waiting for?