Instinct's client is a highly acclaimed higher education provider in London who are leading specialists in their sector. They are looking for an experienced Learning Technologist to join their collaborative team and support the various online learning systems in place. The ideal person will come from an education body and be well versed in working with academics to support with various learning and assessment provisions such as working on the helpdesk and responding to issues with bespoke training resources. Aside from this, the ideal candidate will be personable and collaborative, with a willingness to assist others through excellent communication and support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing, testing and evaluating new blended learning solutions using tools such as HTML, Bootstrap, and CSS
- Experience working with Digital Learning systems such as Moodle
- Ability to oversee the helpdesk and ticketing, working in a team to build and take ownership of solutions
- Knowledge in course rollover processes with the ability to consult with stakeholders to gather yearly requirements
- Experience working in a project based working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to demonstrate tact and diplomacy with professional communication
Aside from a competitive initial salary up to £43,000 per annum, this role will offer around 38 days off per year, a pension package, free access to health and wellbeing programmes, and much more!