This client is one of the largest defence companies in the world, working on some of the world’s most innovating and leading technologies within the aerospace, defence, and space sectors.
You will be responsible for the creation of Training Design materials which would be following the Defence Systems Approach to training (DSAT) methodology. You will be working closely with SMEs to extract information to be utilised in the creation of training materials.
The successful person will have:
- Experience in the Design of learning/training materials such as scripts, storyboards and writing videos.
- Experience using Articulate Storyline to develop learning assets (Desirable).
- Strong English written and communication skills.
- The ability to liaise with SMEs effectively.
- Full UK Citizenship and no prior Dual Nationality/Foreign Citizenship.
A hybrid Inside IR35 daily-rate contract opportunity for 12 months, with a strong possibility of an extension to 18 months.
If the above E-learning job is of interest and you want to know more, get in touch or apply using the form below. You can contact me on 0161 714 0600 or drop me an email on email@example.com. I can also be found on LinkedIn if you'd like to connect for future opportunities.